Wednesday 3 May 2006

Review: In Her Shoes






Director : Curtis Hanson
Main Cast : Cameron Diaz, Toni Collette

So here goes, my first DVD review. Got a feeling that there’ll be more reviews of these for the same reasons stated in my previous post. I just don’t look forward to going to the cinemas anymore!








In Her Shoes is basically a “Chic Flick” based on a “Chic Lit” of the same name. It stars Diaz and Collette (the mother in Sixth Sense) as sisters; one a responsible, workaholic lawyer, the other a party girl who’s drunk more often than sober (hey, it rhymes!). I have watched and enjoyed a few similar films in my time, but I just didn’t get In Her Shoes. It was boring from the start, and didn’t take me too long before I was playing on my trusty ‘ol PS2 to help me through the ordeal. It’s not some guy thing, you know, the typical “oh these kind of films are not made for you guys, it doesn’t have any guns or explosions” remarks. It. Just. Is. Boring. Much like this review, then.

No comments: