Wednesday 25 June 2008

Beware the lady with the SUV

Now I've always been very apprehensive whenever I see a lady driving a big SUV, specifically Toyota Harriers/Lexus on Malaysian roads. I'm sure you agree with me that some (most?) of them act as if they're driving small Kancils and there are no other motorists, barging their way to change lines or cut queues.


Well seems that things are not so different in other parts of the world. In Belfast, Northern Island, a lady driving a Lexus SUV somehow managed to drive her car over both a Porsche AND a Toyota Celica! I forgive her the mistake of changing into the wrong gear, but she must have floored the pedal really hard! I mean, as the SUV was originally static, even if you did go the wrong way, you surely would've realised it long before you're suddenly parked on top of two other cars!!!

You can read more at the BBC site here.

1 comment:

Mariam Azaman said...

Ehem...ehem...a bit chauvinistic aren't we.