Friday 11 July 2008

Vegetarian KFC?!?!??!?

Terrorists? Bah!!!! We should be afraid - nay, we should be VERY AFRAID - of VEGETARIANS!! According to kypost.com, it seems that KFC Canada has given into pressure by offering VEGETARIAN CHICKEN!! And guess what this "chicken" is called - UNCHICKEN!! I really do not get these VOLUNTARY vegetarians (I'm cool with those who are vegetarian for religious/medical reasons). I mean, it's BLOODY OBVIOUS - if you don't like chicken, then DON'T GO TO KENTUCKY FREAKIN' FRIED CHICKEN in the first place!!! I think it's fair that a restaurant called Kentucky Fried CHICKEN only sold CHICKEN. I mean, I wouldn't pop into the local Baskin' Robbins and expect to them to serve cendol, would I? Or on a similar note, I wouldn't go to TGIF expecting them to serve a hot glass of TEH TARIK to go with my MAGGI GORENG???

If you don't want meat, then TOO BAD. After all, there's always the VEGGIE BURGER for your kind. Or have a double helping of the COLESLAW. All us NORMAL PEOPLE (i.e. us meat-eaters) should unite and be weary of this new threat that we face. If ignored, I wouldn't be surprised if one day killing an animal for its meat would THROW YOU IN JAIL and you end up having to play "pick-the-soapbar" with your fellow inmates in the shower!

MEAT-EATERS RULE!!!

5 comments:

Point44 said...

Which is why i'm a strong supporter of PETA (People for the Eating of Tasty Animals).

These vegetarians don't know what they're missing.

Ozzy said...

Where do I sign up??

Anonymous said...

wow mat o.. hehehehaku dok sini.. dok order veggie burger jah sokmo..

silent reverie said...

it's really called 'unchicken'? or did i not get the joke?

Ozzy said...

no joke, no catch... according to the report, it really IS called "unchicken"!