Thursday 21 August 2008

The new PSP!!



Other than my iPhone, the other device that I almost always have with me is my PSP. And being the Winning Eleven/Pro Evo Soccer addict that I am, the ONLY game that I have on the PSP is of course Pro Evolution Soccer 2008.

Anyways, Sony have just officially announced the PSP-3000. Admittedly it looks EXACTLY the same as the "slim and lite" PSP-2000, but what excites me about the new version is that Sony claim that the screen is better, and is actually useable OUTDOORS.

One thing that I don't like about the current version is that it's just useless outdoors, and on more than one occasion has led to me making the stray pass or failing to make the last ditch tackle on an opposing striker. Now if only the new PSP has built-in DualShock than it would be PERFECT!

No comments: